Why Hire Me For Your Inspection?
- I create easy to understand reports with color photos and an easy to read summary.
- I deliver the report over the Internet to anywhere in the world within 24 hours.
- I am also available on Saturdays.
- I use HomeGauge inspection software to generate a professional report with a password protected link for viewing.
- I can send a copy of your report to anywhere in the world at your request
Choosing the right inspector could mean the difference between finding hundreds or thousands of dollars in problems — or not finding them at all. What should you look for? What types of skills or credentials are required? The inspector’s skill and credentials are extremely important. A knowledgeable contractor with years of experience does not mean that he will be thorough in all areas of the home. The training or experience of an inspector is very important, but it still does NOT guarantee a thorough inspection. The inspector’s ability to find defects is the most important criteria. No matter the experience or the training, the inspector must be able to find the defects. I suggest to you that the best way to determine the right inspector is by trust. Trust me to represent you with sincere integrity and diligence and I will be the right choice. How do you know that I am the right choice? Because, I will trust you first with this pledge: After the inspection, if you feel that I did not do my best to find and report all that I could on the condition of the home, I will refund your fee to me if you ask. Let me give you assurance that you’ll be glad you found me. Call me now; let me inspect this home or building for you. I will get you scheduled in right away.